
Something from my personal archive. Recorded from the edge of the stage. The tape turned out great as you will hear. A very tight yet very relaxed set by The Valentine Trio.
Valentine Trio
The Imperial Pub,
Toronto,ON
June 9, 2009
source: dpa4060's > battery box > Sony PCM-M1
transfer: Sony PCM-M1 > Yamaha soundcard > cdwav > flac
1. Flow
2. I Know You
3. I Know
4.
5.
6.
7. Arnold Layne
Fred Lonberg-Holm - cello
Jason Roebke - bass
Frank Rosaly - drums

thanks for the Fred! I got a chance to see him, great musician and a real nice guy, too
ReplyDeleteappreciate your blog
This one appears to have been hosted on RS and therefore long dead. Thanks.
ReplyDeletehttp://www90.zippyshare.com/v/TTeVU4Hk/file.html
ReplyDeletehttp://www90.zippyshare.com/v/1VV8MrEo/file.html
thanks, Fred is a great musician, creative composer (and a real nice guy)
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot for getting back to this (and for the new ones). This must have gone up right around the time life got in the way of most everything for me so I'm just seeing it now as I return to catching up with a few nice blogs like this. Hope you (and all in this hemisphere anyway) had a nice summer. That's probably over up there 'round Toronto now ;-/
ReplyDelete