
Sonic Youth
Kool Haus,
Toronto, Canada
Aug. 15, 2002
CBC FM broadcast > CD-R > EAC v0.95pb5 > CD Wave 1.94.5 > FLAC Frontend 1.7.1
78:03 / 497 MB
Cotton Crown
Kissability
The Empty Page
Rain On Tin
Eric's Trip
Plastic Sun
Candle
Karenology
Shadow Of A Doubt
Radical Adults Lick Godhead Style
Tom Violence
Sympathy For The Strawberry
Disconnection Notice
Drunken Butterfly
Making The Nature Scene
I cannot remember where I got this from but I remember searching a long time for it. It was the best Sonic Youth concert I attended other than the two times I caught them for the 'Washing Machine' tour and Tibetan Freedom Concert where I first heard the instrumental stuff from the Perspectives releases.. This was also memorable because I'm pretty sure it was the first time I saw them with Jim O'Rourke. What a great addition to the band. He adds a lot of extra dynamics to the band, as if it were even possible in the first place. I don't think any one else could have enhanced them so much as opposed to changing the overall sound of the music.

Thanks for Sonic Youth - really like their records but never heard them live .. can't wait to listen .. downloading now
ReplyDelete