Sunday, February 7, 2016

DOUGLAS EWART // WADADA LEO SMITH // JEFF PARKER // HAMID DRAKE @ GUELPH JAZZ FESTIVAL 2005



Douglas Ewart / Wadada Leo Smith / Jeff Parker / Hamid Drake

12th Guelph Jazz Festival,
River Run Center - Main Stage,
Guelph, ON

Sept 10, 2005

source: DPA 4060's > DPA MPS6030 > Sony PCM-M1
transfer: Tascam DA-20mkII > Soundblaster Audigy 2 > EAC > CDWAV > Flac Frontend > FLAC

1. [44:50]


Douglas Ewart - woodwinds, percussion, words
Wadada Leo Smith - trumpet, percussion
Jeff Parker - guitar/percussion
Hamid Drake - drums/frame drum/percussion

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot. This looks particularly exciting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    I love really these musicians, especially Douglas Ewart, very recordings with him. Is it possible a repost
    Thanks
    Alessandro

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/mq9G5QkB/file.html
    http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/3Ntce4RO/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm wondering if others are having the same problem with this and other zippyshare downloads.... I'm getting "broken" files.

    ReplyDelete